I started thinking yesterday about the girls birthday parties.
Makennas 1st
(HOLY COW!!!)
Bugs 4Th
(ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!)
Both of their birthdays are in the summer.
(Stinks!)
Where do you hold a birthday parties in the summer when
1. Your family numbers= a small battalion.
2. Your "house" is too small.
3. Its too hot outside to go to a park.
4. You have no desire to invade someone else's space AT ALL.
5. You want to decorate cute!
6. You don't want to do a public place. i.e. peter piper pizza (see number 5)
Is this asking too much?
I need Ideas...
Ready......
Set.......
GO!!!!!!
3 comments:
For Katelyn's 2nd Birthday bash. I wanted to make it BIG & luckily my parents neighbor/friends were out of town & have a HUGE pool, so we were able to have it there. Katelyn's a July birthday, so yes a pool was a must!
Do you have any family friends with a club house w/ a pool? You can reserve it.
Or you can do a secluded park (not over populated) and do water sports.
I know it's tough with Summer time heat.
Sorry no pool maybe you could ask Kaydee:0)
Same dilemma for me....I am going through this right now too...no clue what to do.
Post a Comment