Friday, April 23, 2010

Just thinkin'


Today I have been thinking a lot about how the girls have grown and how big they are and how fast they are growing.

Its a little too fast in my opinion but I think I say that every time!

I decided I was going to do a comparison for myself and I cant believe what I have come up with!

It even surprised me...

A LOT!!















This is Riley at almost 2. Its the earliest picture I could come up with at this point. I have baby pictures printed but I don't know where the photo box is to find one to scan!

(This shirt Riley is wearing is a 12 month shirt... at almost 2 years old... Mak is wearing it already at 8 months!!)

(Oh, and the shorts she is wearing were 18 months she got them early because she has the (cutest) biggest pum. But she wore them into shorts until after her 3rd birthday! Finally her bum got way to big for even the stretchy and we had to retire them to a bag to wait for Mak.)

I just have a hard time comprehending that Riley went from that adorable little girl all happy in her pigtails... to THIS.......
























An amazingly beautiful almost 4 yr old!

I honestly am having the hardest time with this!!! She has grown so so so much!

Now Makenna.

It is amazing how much a baby can grow in just 8 months!
















From this amazingly sweet infant, someone who relies solely on others for her complete happiness but is content just to be held and comforted, to this....






















To an 8month old that loves to crawl and pull herself up and dance. Independent but still very attached. Loving and cuddly but still very much wants to learn and explore. She can do just about anything that she wants to and I am afraid she is gonna start letting go of furniture too and get herself ready to walk! She is growing up so fast and I am missing my baby!

Now they can laugh and play together and both of them love each other very very much and it is such a blast to watch them laugh together!!

I cant wait to see them grow together and watch their relationship grow.
(that picture up top was supposed to go on the bottom but I messed it up and now its not working!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I swear they stay the same until I compare pictures and them it makes my heart ache.Darn kids are supossed to stay little....