Saturday, April 17, 2010

The eyes say it all

I guess my camera works pretty well when there is some natural light coming through my windows. I don't know there is still something weird about it. Even if its just on automatic setting. I really can't figure this thing out!
I take better pictures with my phone! Sad!
These eyes get me everyday!!!! I never could pin point the color of her eyes. If you ask her what color her eyes are she will tell you purple.
Shes cute!
Really though, there is some yellow some blue some green. Some days different colors stick out more depending on what she is wearing.
Dale a few weeks ago said something about her Hazel eyes....
THAT'S IT!
She has amazing Hazel eyes!

Since Mak was born her eyes kept going darker and darker. They started out a crazy blue color and slowly turned a little more green. The only thing is that in every picture that we take they always come out looking more brown. Her eyes are actually a gorgeous shade of green. Almost an olive green.
I keep thinking that maybe they will still keep changing but I haven't noticed any change in at least 2 months!
I always wanted babies with green and hazel eyes but I never thought it would happen.
Turns out green eyes run in both sides of the family

My girls got the luck I guess!!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I feel the same way about my camera. I still haven't quite figured it out. Cute babies!