
Riley is scared of flys....
I could end with that but I wont. I will share a short story with you.
5 minutes ago Riley Bug started turning in circles like a dog trying to follow a fly that kept landing in different spots on her.
I was pretty amused. No matter how many times I told her the fly was gone she kept hitting herself on different dark spots on her clothes thinking it was that fly.
She keeps me laughing
2 comments:
My Kids think all fly's are bees and that they will sting. I can't seem to convince them otherwise. Maybe I should teach them to smack themselves too. It must be entertaining to watch:)
Ha Ha Ha!
I have ruined my daughter because I am terrified of bees, and we have had several run in's lately.
Now I have traumatized her & she is afraid of anything that flies.
Post a Comment