Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blue Eyed Boy Meets A Brown Eyed Girl


I started writing this post last Sunday and I could never get the words right. I am not blessed with the ability to put my thoughts down on paper (or a blog) and make it understandable to the average human. So I am starting over and I hope by simplifying it it comes out the right way!

Yesterday Dale and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! We made it pretty low key because JUST Dale and I are headed to Vegas next week for 4 days and we didn't want to bug more babysitters and shove the girls away when we are going to be leaving them on Monday but luckily we got a last minute babysitter and we went to a cheap lunch and a movie! (Go see Despicable Me HILARIOUS!)

I was trying to write a big post about how Dale has bettered me in so many ways but I couldn't find the right words. So in that simple sentence, there it is!

He has brought me out of my shell, taught me how to stick up for myself more and has made me feel so much more confident in myself.

Everyone says that they have the best husband in the world. I think that is true of every ones husband. They have the husband that suits them best, the person that "completes them" for lack of a better phrase. And with the risk of sounding super cheesy.

Dale truly is my perfect match. He is the perfect husband for ME.
(Ya I know, SUPER cheesy!)

I Love you Dale. Cant wait to see what gets shoved our way in the next 5 years!

3 comments:

The Gordons said...

Really? 5 years already? Nice work guys! You guys have accomplished so much! First of all, you're freaking skinny, you have two darling little girls and your husband who buys you big diamond rings. You're set for life! Haha! Congrats on 5 years you guys are awesome!

Jamie said...

Congrats!! Have fun in Veags

Meagan said...

No cheese. I totally agree. I have the perfect husband for me too. :)