Here are the pictures that I have from Christmas Morning! I am not that great at remembering to take pictures throughout the day but this is what I do have!

The stockings! I tried to get things so they could be hung on the fireplace but I never quite got there...
The money always seemed to make it to other things! ha ha
But I did find some at walmart half off yesterday so next Christmas our stockings will actually hang somewhere!
The pictures aren't great since I am still trying to figure the thing out but I am glad I at least have some pictures!
Riley Bug was very excited for her new shoes! They are a little big on her and very easy to slip on so she keeps calling them her pink slippers! Haha
This cute little ladybug spins around then flips over. It lost its flip somewhere in the middle of the day :( she still has fun with it though!
This movie has been a hit all around! LOVE IT!
Actually, Before I wrapped it Dale and I watched it while the girls were sleeping! We couldn't resist!
This was Dales BIG gift! He was so excited for it and he LOVES playing it! The Playstation Move is a GREAT workout and super fun!
(I should be getting paid for this!)
I thought this reaction was so cute! Before her Ariel doll was even out of the box she was loving on it!
She hasn't let it out of her sight since!
Mommy For the win!
Also My sister KayDee had us for Christmas so she made the girls matching cribs (they are super super cute I will put pics of them up later!!) and the girls love making sure their princess baby dolls are snug in their cribs!
Also My sister KayDee had us for Christmas so she made the girls matching cribs (they are super super cute I will put pics of them up later!!) and the girls love making sure their princess baby dolls are snug in their cribs!
I have been DYING for a new bag for a while now and I knew if I could just wait for Christmas I would get what I wanted! I was right! I LOVE this thing! Its perfect!
I didn't get any pictures of Makenna because she was asleep for most of it... I did get a video of her and Riley both opening their big gifts but those are super frustrating and time consuming to download. Maybe later!




3 comments:
Love the tree & LOVE your new bag :)
Yay for scoring on Black Friday! Way to go, Cajsa!! Glad they loved them!
Remind me to email you pics of the kids at our house, and you can post them, too.
Mom W.
Post a Comment