Somewhere along the lines of.....
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas has come alive for this gorgeous girl this year. She has begged for decorations, for "making the tree" and it has been SO MUCH FUN watching her experience something that she might remember as she gets older. The magic of Santa has been a huge part of this years Christmas. Its fun to explain everything and watch her eyes as she soaks it up.
Dale and I wanted her to have some special time with us doing something special. So on Sunday when it got to Mak's nap time we put her down and we decorated the tree with just Bug! She was in heaven and she was SO proud of herself!
At first when I saw the bottom of the tree I thought "I will rearrange those when she falls asleep but the more I looked at it the more I liked it! All the tiny ornaments are lining the bottom of the tree and it has a certain charm to it!
Merry Christmas

2 comments:
Yay for Bug!!
Looks Pretty Bug! Good Job!!
Post a Comment