Today has been a day.
You know what I mean right?
Not bad, just... a day.
It started early in the morning for family pictures.
(I saw the pictures and even "raw" they are so so cute!)
Family pictures went really well.
And by that I mean, That NONE of us wanted to kill themselves when it was all over!
YAY!
I also mean that we had an amazing photographer, (my sis) the pictures are great and the girls actually cooperated for the most part!
Its the little things people.
Then after our successful photo op. our wonderful photog, again, my sister, agreed to watch the chickies so Dale and I could
GET THINGS DONE!
We are almost moved, people!
We loaded up a few loads in my car and a few loads in my wonderful brothers truck and got
TONS
moved over!
We still have to move a piano and a bookshelf and clean but that's it! We should be out by Monday!
THEN.....
After we moved almost everything I got the chance to go meet up with friends that I haven't seen in forever!!
The gaweous girl directly next to me I haven't seen in
NINE YEARS!
She moved to Hawaii just after ninth grade and we haven't seen each other since! We have kept in touch... Talked a lot on the phone wrote letters
(although, i am a horrible pen pal and that didn't last long...)
losing touch here and there but have always managed to start it up again. She has come to AZ a few times since she moved but ALWAYS, no matter how hard we have tried, have missed seeing each other!
So this was very exciting to finally be able to cross paths again!
We got our group of girls together and had treats and just talked for a few hours!
It was so nice!!
It had been a while since any of us girls had seen each other so it was fun to catch up!
Fun day!
3 comments:
Aww, how fun!! I haven't seen any of you in such a long time. Although I think I did see Ela sometime after graduation. you girls look so cute!!
DUDE!! Ela! That's crazy!
Ya for a good day. I love those:)
Post a Comment