Monday, December 27, 2010

I Won't

The pictures from our Christmas morning are not great so I am debating putting them up here I think I will end up swallowing my pride and putting them up here regardless specifically for journal purposes but besides that taking me a couple days to swallow I will tell you we had a 
FANTASTIC 
Christmas!

Like I said before Christmas for the Bug completely came alive this year. Everything was so real to her and she had so many things to look forward to! 

She was so happy with her gifts and, like never before, has given every toy fantastic amounts of attention!! 

Dale and I had a really fun Christmas ourselves and we are very happy with what Santa decided to gift us with this year! 

We thought Riley was going to wake up early (just like she does EVERY DAY OF HER LIFE!) but no she woke up at 7 snuck a gift without mommy and daddy in the room and had to sit out a little for that but then we started opening gifts. It was a later start than even Dale and I wanted but we weren't about to wake anyone up for it!

Who needs grumpy babies on Christmas??? 
Not I!

So after our little families openings we went to My parents house and apparently we got there in perfect time! 
 ALL my family was there all at once! 
15 kids, 24 grand kids and 2 parents stuffed into one little room! 
A little claustrophobic
A little warm
Little room to move
But
FUN! 

It wouldn't be Christmas without it!

It also wouldn't be Christmas without eating the Dent family Christmas breakfast! 
Scrambled Eggs with turkey mixed in and a "side" of bacon! 

YUMMMMM!

After that "little' get together we went to Mom and Dad Whipple's to open gifts there and talk to Lana on SKYPE! 
Lana is on her mission in Chile and her ward mission leader allowed all the missionaries to come over an use their computer to skype their families! I was so good to SEE her! We had so much fun with that! The we headed back to Mom and Dad Dents for a little than went home got ourselves ready and made it over  to Mom and Dad Whipple's again for Christmas dinner!

We had fun after talking and playing Just Dance 2 video game that Dale gifted me for Christmas and a group "rendition" of  Super Mario Brothers!

We had A LOT of fun and hope that everyone else did too! 

WHOO!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I totally want to see pics. That's the best part :)
I totally understand though, sometimes I think i look so bad in a pic, but everyone else looks so cute, i just have to post it.