Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Baby,

Riley Wrote her first letter to Santa the other day.

I was excited to give her the chance to write it herself since she now knows how to write most of her alphabet! 

I told her how to spell the words that she was telling me she wanted to write down and she wrote almost all of them!
(I helped her with a couple s's)


The funny thing about this list is she has really only mentioned (been begging me for months) one of the gifts on here... The leapster.
Everything else she had just decided she wanted as she was writing down the list and I kept thinking... Well, I am glad I am your mother and know you so well... Cuz little girl, this is your Christmas! You are gonna be happy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So CUTE!!!!! Keep it forever!
Want Santa to send an answer?
Love, Mom W.