Friday, December 31, 2010

Maybe: It's a vicious little word that could slay me

So I am not gonna do a top posts of 2010.
I am not going to post all of my favorite pictures of 2010
(not that there is anything wrong with that, its just not me)
I don't have a long list of resolutions. I would fail anyway Not being pessimistic just being real.

I do have a few goals this year that I think are attainable.

1. Learn to sew better and do it often Maybe I will start posting all my projects!
2. Learn to save better. This has been a tough one for me and in 5 years and I have not made much progress.
3. DOCUMENT. I need to learn more about my camera and I need to take pictures of everything and EVERYONE!
(yes dale this means you! be ready!)
My only REAL resolution.... I never make resolutions because I know that I don't have the built in motivation or will-power to go past a week but this one i am gonna try hard and if I can make this work for a few months and make a habit out of it I will TRY the next step!
4. Workout more consistently. I don't eat all that healthy and I don't always feel great. I don't ever really have a lot of confidence in my appearance so I am taking one step towards bettering myself. exercise. If I can accomplish working out more I know that I could try to start eating better.

This is NOT to lose weight. This is NOT so that I can have a perfect body. There is no such thing. I just want more energy. I want to feel better about what I do everyday. I want to prove to myself that I can follow through with something. 

I want confidence. 

So all in all My word for the year is 

CONFIDENCE

I want to find it in myself.
 I want to find it in my talents.

I keep re reading this and It just feels sort of Debbie downer to me. 
Its not supposed to be. I keep saying I DON'T 
Maybe I should make a new year PHRASE instead of a word...

I DO!

Sounds like a cheesy motivational speakers catch phrase! 
I am just trying to motivate myself. Sorry if this is depressing..
Wow.. I will probably just delete this in a couple hours. 

hahaha

2 comments:

KayDee said...

No Dont delete it! you worked through it and found what you want to work on! I think you
CAN DO IT!!!! Good you for you :) Document it! Leave it up:)

Shannon said...

You have actually gotten better @ all of these things this last year, so it will be great to add to what you've done and learned! Keep going!
Mom W.