Its been a while and sadly I have not a whole lot to blog about. I do have a couple things that I want to record on here, however, in the move I have seemed to have misplaced the cord for my camera somewhere... Great.
I am sure its just somewhere in limbo.
We are still sort of in 2 places right now. Our move is going very very slow. Its frustrating but we should be HOPEFULLY done by this weekend. We basically just need to move a piano, some small stuff and clean. I think I just hate asking people for help because this is the 9th time we have had to ask people for help and I am sure everyone is sick of helping us.
I hate helping us! HA!
But we finally got our internet hooked up yesterday and that has made us happy!
Um... Its December 1st?????
This has snuck up on me.
We have almost finished our Christmas shopping and that is nice to think about! The girls presents are all bought and now we can focus on gifts for just Dale and I and getting our brother sister gifts taken care of! We are getting there!
Except I also have a birthday to shop for too! Dale has a December birthday and I am trying so hard to make sure it doesn't get forgotten and lost in the Christmas rush like it has the past few years. I will succeed!
This season has been fun because Riley understands more about whats going on and we have done a Christmas-y things and she has had a lot of fun with it. ( more on that later)
That's all for now I think until I have a cord for my camera to so I can put a couple pictures up here!
1 comment:
You could of asked us!!!
Post a Comment