
1st family hand prints!

A day we have with Daddy all to ourselves.

Daddy and I having fun with
Mommy's homemade puff paint!


Check out my artwork!
Aren't I one
talented little girl?!
I am
the best at my sassy looks!


My fun Orange fingers!

The cool potato stamps that my Mommy made!

The fun colors that got all over the kitchen Courtesy Of me "The Bug" Then Its time for my nap!
Don't you just love Saturdays????
5 comments:
Oh how fun for you guys!! What a great idea!!!
Wow, see you do have some creative juice flowing in that blood! Looks like tons of fun!
How Fun=) I love doing little things like that with the kiddo's! It is always a plus when dad gets to be there!
Sorry to hear about the untimley demise of the vacuum!
I love family fun time!! That's such a fun idea. If I did that now Skye would eat the paint! Ha but that's something I would like to do with her when she's older for sure!
Holy! Nice work I'm very impressed! Way to be an artsy mom. I swear you and Emilee are like both so creative. Good work also I love your guts!
Post a Comment